- Superior non-invasive body contouring as an alternative approach to liposuction, or as an adjunct to liposuction.
- Reduces circumferential dimensions.
- Skin temperature feedback on operator handpiece provides immediate skin measurements to ensure a uniform treatment of the entire area.
- Skin temperature cut-off to regulate skin temperature and provide an additional level of safety and comfort during treatment.
- Ongoing clinical studies show improvements to smooth cellulite.
- Ongoing clinical studies indicate no non-responders.
- Targeted RF energy allows operators to treat areas that concern patients the most.
- No patient downtime and minimal patient discomfort.
The CoolSculpting® procedure is FDA-cleared for the treatment of visible fat bulges in the submental (under the chin) and submandibular (under the jawline) areas, thigh, abdomen, and flank, along with bra fat, back fat, underneath the buttocks (also known as banana roll) and upper arm. It is also FDA-cleared to affect the appearance of lax tissue with submental area treatments.